Seminar Series: Customer Service
Presenter: Mark Altman, Founder and Trainer - MindSetGo
Understand your Customers' Needs and Motivate Them to Act.
Whether it’s a long-term relationship or a brief encounter, learn incredibly empowering ways to really
understand your clients’ needs and then work with them to reach a solution and own the outcome. Using Motivational Interviewing, you can understand an individual’s motivation, enable people to recognize their own patterns and understand how to achieve their goals.
This focused and engaging program offers proven tools to help address ambivalence and engagement both on an individual and group level. Through this process, staff members listen and reflect back the client’s thoughts to clarify what they are asking to ensure their needs are met.
Used strategically, Motivational Interviewing techniques enable clients and team members to come to their own conclusions about change, problem-solving, and buying decisions. Gain your client’s commitment to start actual “first steps.”
This seminar workshop will help attendees:
- Recognize the benefits of motivational questioning
- Draw out individuals to make their own conclusions
- Increase the level and quality of information gained in a conversation
- Get clients "unstuck" and willing to move forward
- Implement motivational interviewing practice during skill-building exercises