MID-SENIOR LEVEL EXHIBIT DESIGNER
We are looking for experienced exhibit designers to join our team. At BlueHive our designers interact with clients presenting their ideas and design concepts directly to them. Within our facility we work in an open studio space with other graphic, CAD and marketing professionals. All manufacturing is done in-house so you can follow your design as it is built in our shop.
We put a strong emphasis on the creative process, so when applying please send a resume and portfolio images that represent your personal concept development techniques (sketches, form studies, etc) as well as finished designs. We are looking for designers who enjoy the process of creating as much as figuring out the best way to present those concepts to the clients in a way that sets us apart from our competition.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Two (2) years minimum of industry experience.
- Strong ability to interpret a client’s objectives and goals, then design a creative functional 3D solution.
- Package and present design concepts utilizing sketches, computer renderings, 3D animation, control drawings, and material sample boards.
- Storytelling – Proficient verbal presentation skills supported by your passion and stunning computer-generated renderings and animations.
- Innovate- Stay current with design and industry trends, construction methods, software and new technologies to better serve your position and to share with the entire design team.
- Collaborate- With all our talented 2D and 3D designers as well as our account, production and management teams.
If you would like to apply or receive additional information, please send an email to email@example.com